At Decatur Celebration, there’s something exciting around every corner.
Each August, tens of thousands of people flock to Central Illinois to experience Decatur Celebration, the Midwest’s most exciting family street festival. The massive 3-day event blankets the downtown business district with:
- Four Festivals in One: Music, Food, Arts & Crafts, and Carnival
- 6 Show Stages featuring national and emerging music artists
- Over 60 unique food items hand-selected for quality and inspected for safety
- 3 blocks of Arts & Crafters
- Spectacular carnival rides for all ages
- Razzle Dazzle Goodtimes Parade televised LIVE on WAND-TV
- Kids Block featuring children’s games, shows and prizes
- Wine Garden featuring a premier selection of wine and the cool sounds of blues music
Decatur Celebration’s 32 year-and-counting legacy includes much more than entertainment for the whole family; the Celebration is all about community. Each year the event generates over $100,000 for a number of local service organizations, provides opportunities for volunteerism, and means millions to the local business community.