Now in its seventh year, wine enthusiasts have found their home at Decatur Celebration. This year, we’re taking things to the next level in a new location and with the addition of Craft Beer.
The new location in the park at William & Water, will continue to offer a relaxing upscale atmosphere with plenty of seating and the smooth sounds of blues music playing on the nearby Cabaret Stage.
- Niemerg Family Winery (Findlay, IL)
- Hopewell Winery (Rockport, IL)
- West of Wise Winery (Petersburg, IL)
Participating Craft Breweries
- Decatur Brew Works (Decatur, IL)
- Golden Fox Brewing (Illiopolis, IL)
- Rheinstone Brewery (Illiopolis, IL)
- Hand of Fate Brewing Company (Petersburg, IL)
- Plus all your favorite craft beers!
- Friday August 4, 2017 | 5:00 p.m.-10:00p.m.
- Saturday August 5, 2017 | 12:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m.
- Sunday August 6, 2017 | 12:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m.
$10 = 10 tasting tickets (wine only) -or- $5 per glass
Patrons may also purchase wine by the glass or bottle directly from the winery via payment methods taken by each winery. Patrons may enjoy open bottles of wine to share with friends at the event inside Wine Garden area as well as packaged wine to take off the premises.