On State Street between North & William
If you have a taste for adventure, you can find enough action to quench your craving in the all new Decatur Celebration Action Alley featuring:
- Water Balls enable you to walk or float on water. You get inside the 6.5 foot diameter ball, the operator fills it up with air, they zip it up and you’re ready to go. You can walk, jump, roll and float on water in the large, shallow water “pond”. Walking and controlling the water ball is challenging, and definitely a good workout. Of course, balancing is tricky, but falls are painless as you are landing on water!
- Zorb Balls is also known as the Human Hamster Balls. You get inside the giant sphere and enjoy rolling around and knocking into friends without the typical consequences of gravity.
- The Boxing Ring is a bouncing floor meant for a little competition. Combatants take their corners in an inflatable boxing ring and come out fighting with big boxing gloves. It’s a fun and safe way to settle any score.
- Foot Darts take one part darts and one part soccer to make a concoction for fun. Instead of throwing a dart at an 18-inch board 8 feet away why not kick a giant dart at a 10 foot round dartboard as much as 30 feet or more away.
- Water Wars is the ultimate water balloon game! Water Wars is a game or competition–here is how you play: Opponents go to opposing battle stations with buckets of water balloons. Each battle station has a water balloon launcher. Place a balloon in the launcher, pull down on the handle, aim, and fire! Your balloon soars high through the air and comes crashing down on your opponent’s battle station. There are strategically placed slots and holes in the structure that allows the water to come through. You might get sprinkled, sprayed, or saturated, but watch out, retaliation comes quickly!
- Archery Tag is the hot new combat sport of bows and foam-tipped arrows! Just like dodgeball, the objective is to shoot arrows to eliminate your opponents … making sure not to get hit yourself!