Decatur Celebration organizers announced tonight headliners for the 33rd annual street festival August 3, 4 and 5, 2018. The massive 3-day event attracts tens of thousands of people annually to the downtown business district of Decatur, Illinois.
The stage is set for success with award-winning national headliners including:
- Grammy Winning Rap Artist & Reality TV Superstar, T.I.
- Multi-platinum, Grammy nominated Artist, Daughtry
- Grammy Winning Country Music Star, Gretchen Wilson
- Grammy-nominated, Dove Award Winning Christian Music Artist, Crowder
- Country Music Artist & Popular Radio Personality, Chuck Wicks
- Grammy-nominated, Dove & Stellar Award-Winning Singer-Songwriter, Jonathan McReynolds
- Aerosmith Tribute Band, Draw the Line
- Chart Topping Christian Music Artists, Love & the Outcome
- Up & Coming Country Music Artist, Tara Thompson
- Southern Rock & Blues Band, Jeremiah Johnson Band
- St. Louis Blues Artist, Marquise Knox
- Emerging Country Music Band, BROSEPH
The 2018 headliners punctuate a lineup complete with regional bands and original acts, keeping multiple stages pulsing with energy all weekend. As is tradition, Decatur Celebration will once again feature over 60 unique food items, three blocks of authentic arts and crafters, spectacular carnival rides, a wine and craft beer garden, the Razzle Dazzle Goodtimes Parade, and Kids Block featuring free children’s games, shows and prizes. Admission is $10 for the weekend in advance and $15 for the weekend on site. Children 12 and under are free. On sale date will be announced via social media and the festival website.