Now in its 8th year, wine and craft beer enthusiasts have found their home at Decatur Celebration. Right in the heart of the festival at William & Water, this festival destination offers a relaxing upscale atmosphere with plenty of seating and the smooth sounds of live music playing on the nearby Cabaret Stage.
- Niemerg Family Winery (Findlay, IL)
- West of Wise (Petersburg, IL)
- Vahling Vineyards (Stewardson, IL)
- Kite Hill Vineyards (Carbondale, IL)
- Fox Creek Vineyards (Olney, IL)
- Hopewell Winery (Rockport, IL)
- Wild Blossom Meadery and Winery (Chicago, IL)
2018 Craft Breweries
- Door 4 Brewing (Decatur, IL)
- Decatur Brew Works (Decatur, IL)
- Golden Fox (Illiopolis, IL)
- Blind Pig (Champaign, IL)
- White Oak (Normal, IL)
- Keg Grove (Bloomington, IL)
- 1905 Brewing Company (Assumption, IL)
- Friday | 5:00 p.m.-10:00p.m.
- Saturday | 12:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m.
- Sunday | 12:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m.
$10 = 10 tasting tickets (wine only) -or- $5 per glass
Patrons may also purchase wine by the glass or bottle directly from the winery via payment methods taken by each winery. Patrons may enjoy open bottles of wine to share with friends at the event inside Wine Garden area as well as packaged wine to take off the premises.