$10/weekend in Advance | $15/weekend at the Gate | Children 12 and under FREE
Admission Gate Rules
- Every person age 13 and older must have a wristband to enter the festival grounds.
- Wristbands must be worn on your wrist and must not be tampered with in any way including cutting off and taping back on. If a wristband is tampered with it is no-longer valid.
- Outside food and drinks cannot be brought inside the festival grounds. You will be asked to throw these items away or take them back to your vehicle.
- Alcohol cannot be taken outside of the admission gates.
- No coolers, tumblers, water bottles, or insulated cups will be allowed inside the admission gate. Baby bottles, child sippy cups, and/or baby food containers are allowed for use by children.
- No shirt, No Shoes = No Service
- You will be asked to open large bags to show contents.
- No weapons of any kind. Concealed carry permits are not applicable inside the festival grounds per state laws.
- Yes, you can bring your lawn chair; however, this does not guarantee that people will not stand in front of you at the concerts. Plus we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Pets are not allowed on festival grounds. It’s not that we don’t love pets, there just aren’t proper facilities for them in our large crowds.
- No Bikes, Skate Boards, Skates