- FAMILY OASIS – Presented by St. Paul’s Lutheran Church (Decatur) – Venturing out to the Celebration as a family? Do you have little ones? Look for the Family Oasis provided by St. Paul’s Lutheran Church (SPL), located near the Christian Stage (on the west side of Busey Bank and Kids Block area). For the third year, SPL is providing this service at the Celebration as convenience for families and all attendees. This tented area includes a nursing mothers station, diaper changing station, and cooled and comfortable seating under a shaded area, available to attendees throughout the Celebration weekend. The nursing mothers station, constructed from a clean and durable shelter, includes a door with slide lock for those desiring private nursing, air conditioning, comfortable seating, shelving, and supplies. The Oasis also includes two shaded diaper changing tables, which are cleaned after each use by the SPL serving team. They also maintain additional diapering supplies. All ages are welcome to rest and take a break from Celebration festivities under the shaded seating area – it’s also a comfortable place to nurse, bottle feed, comfort a little one, or just take a rest and cool off from the summer heat. The SPL Family Oasis team is committed to providing a clean and comfortable area with amenities that can help make the Decatur Celebration a more enjoyable experience throughout all of the days of festivities. They encourage families to come out and make great memories together.
- Decatur Computers Charging Station – Need some extra juice? Go to the Decatur Computers Charging Station in Central Park to power up for the party. You can wait while your phone charges or drop off and pick up later.
- First Aid – Services provided by the Decatur Ambulance Service location by the Civic Center and near the entrance to Kids Block.
- Free Water – Stay cool and hydrated with free water provided by the Richland Community College Ice Water Oasis, located on South Park near South Franklin.
- Giant Cooling Fans – Cool off at one of our three cooling fan locations located at North Franklin near the Civic Center, William & State, and South Park & Water.
- Lost & Found – Located in front of the Civic Center.
- Visitor Information – Information marquees with large maps and stage schedules are placed at each intersection.