- St. Paul’s Family Care Center – Got little ones to bring to the Celebration? Look for St. Paul’s Family Care Center Tent near the Christian Stage. For the second year St. Paul’s Family Care Center is bringing an area to the Celebration to provide convenience for families. The tent will include a nursing station, diaper changing station, additional seating, and a more shaded area for families to utilize during the Celebration. The nursing station, made out of a shell structure with air conditioning, comfortable seating, shelving, and supplies, is for mothers who prefer to nurse in private. There will also be a diaper changing station for families to use and a shaded additional seating area in case you and your little ones need to cool off from the summer heat. St. Paul’s Family Care Center is committed to encouraging all families to come out together to the Celebration and to provide them with an area to ensure they can enjoy all hours the Celebration has to offer.
- Bob Brady Auto Mall Designated Driver Program – Bob Brady Auto Mall offers special recognition for designated drivers. If you are over 21 and have offered to enjoy the festival sans alcohol so you can make sure your friends and family get home safe – you are an unsung hero. Stop by the Bob Brady Auto Mall booth on Franklin North of William Street to receive a free “It’s Hot Bob” t-shirt and other goodies.
- Decatur Computers Charging Station – Need some extra juice? Go to the Decatur Computers Charging Station in Central Park to power up for the party. You can wait while your phone charges or drop off and pick up later.
- First Aid – Services provided by the American Red Cross at the First Aid Command Center in the Civic Center Grass at the Corner of Main & Franklin.
- Free Water – Stay cool and hydrated with free water provided by the Richland Community College Ice Water Oasis, located on South Park near South Franklin.
- Giant Cooling Fans – Cool off at one of our three cooling fan locations located at North Franklin near the Civic Center, William & State, and South Park & Water.
- Lost & Found – Located in front of the Civic Center.
- Visitor Information – Information marquees with large maps and stage schedules are placed at each intersection.